Possibility of me being pregnant? PLEASE?

I'm guessing the chances here are low, and I'm going to buy a test tomorrow to be sure but...

I had protected sex one day in March, then a week later had sex with someone else (yes I know... not the best idea) but I can't remember if we used a condom the whole time or even at all.

3 weeks after this I got my period, but it was lighter and didn't last as long as normal (only 2 days rather than 4-5), and I'm now 4 days late for this month, tired, really moody, feeling a sick a lot and I'm panicking.

My menstrual cycle app on my phone reckons that I was more fertile on the 2nd night I had sex as I was ovulating a few days later.

What are the chances? Could it just be stress messing up my periods?

7 Antworten

Relevanz
  • noa
    Lv 7
    vor 8 Jahren
    Beste Antwort

It's medically impossible to conceive 3 weeks before a period.. reason being that ovulation generally occurs between 12 & 16 days before a period.

Your right the chances are low, by rights if you test the result will be negative.

Very best of luck.

• vor 8 Jahren

Stress, lack of sleep, poor diet, etc., can all cause menses to stop or become lighter, and less frequent, however, implantation bleeding can also mask a period, and is often very light and short, as in only lasting a day or so. That being said, there are certainly many women who have been documented to have periods throughout their pregnancy, and appear as normal flows, even as long as 5 months along, which apparently is due to some other reason, although I cannot recall what the biological reason actually is. You can probably Google it.

But if your period is now late, and you are worried, you should buy a test, and/or possibly go to the doctor.

EDIT: And although ovulation "generally" occurs 10 to 16 days before your period, it varies from woman to woman and can certainly be early or delayed cycle to cycle, so any ovulation "app" is based on the general average, and cannot be accurately relied on for each specific woman's ovulation dates.

• liz
    Lv 7
    vor 8 Jahren

Stress never stopped me getting my periods. All women are different though so I would just get a pregnancy test and do it with the first urine of the morning before you eat or drink anything as this will dilute the result and it wont be accurate.

All the best.

• Anonym
    vor 8 Jahren

Right Im Not going to Judge im just going to say if you are then you laid the sheets so you got to lay in them ..

Sometimes when you over think your body creates the hormones of a pregnancy i had it before but i was 100% in the clear i was fine

its probably stress

But please for the love of god buy Two pregnancy tests

Please do these because if you are and you wait to long then your stuck with a baby..

Unprotected sex is a huge No No unless you are willing to take responsibility hunny

There are many many many forms of contraception ! xx

go to your health centre doctor or whatever and get one sorted better safe then sorry <3

Quelle(n): Me and My logic xx
  • Wie finden Sie die Antworten? Melden Sie sich an, um über die Antwort abzustimmen.
  • Anonym
    vor 8 Jahren

Tbh if you've had unprotected sex there is always going to be a possibility... best to get a test and checked for any STIs

• vor 8 Jahren

Chances are your ok but always best to get a test and check. Good luck

• vor 8 Jahren

if sperm can get in Germ can get out, Get Tested. Condoms are not 100 % safe

Haben Sie noch Fragen? Jetzt beantworten lassen.