answer the following?
1; which animal is the symbol of the republican party?
2; which country does Louis Suarez hail from?
3who played the role of Fast Eddie FelSon the film 'The Hustler''?
4;which president has been elected as president of the United States a record four times?
5;which city is the capital of the state of New York?
6;who was the First Lady of the USA to be selected asUS Senatorr?
7who has taken the most number of wickets in Test cricket?
8which continent was referred to as the Dark continent?
9;which city is the capital of Madhya Pradesh?
10in which country is the city of BENGHAZI LOCATED?
- J. J..Lv 7vor 8 JahrenBeste Antwort
3. Paul Newman
4. Franklyn Delano Roosevelt
6. The first female to be elected a US senator was Hattie Caraway in 1948. The "First Lady" ie the President's wife that was elected a senator was Hilary Clinton.
7. Mutiah Muralitharan (800)
- vor 8 Jahren
4. Franklin D Roosevelt
- Purple HelenLv 7vor 8 Jahren
May I suggest you use Google, or Wikipedia and it will help you do your own homework - and you might learn something, instead of getting other people to do the hard work for you.
- khagolamLv 5vor 8 Jahren
Answers to Q. 8: Africa is known as 'Dark continent'..
9. 'Bhopal' city is the capital of Madhya Pradesh state.
10. Benghazi is in 'Libya' country.