Removal of "Babylon Toolbar" (malware) from the programs and features list?

I managed to get babylon toolbar installed on my pc. Having done all I can to removed it: deleting program files, app data, registry etc and running anti malware and spyware software (I am pretty sure I have got rid of the program.) The issue I have left is it still appears on the programs and feature list,... mehr anzeigen I managed to get babylon toolbar installed on my pc.

Having done all I can to removed it: deleting program files, app data, registry etc and running anti malware and spyware software (I am pretty sure I have got rid of the program.)

The issue I have left is it still appears on the programs and feature list, when I try to remove it is say the program has been removed would i like to remove from list then says "you do not have sufficient access to remove babylon toolbar from programs and features list. please contact you system administrator."

It is my personal pc and my account is an admin so I have no idea how to remove it from this list.

I imagine this is an aesthetic issue but would like it to go away, how would I do this?

Does this mean I have not got rid of all of it?

Thanks
3 Antworten 3