Whats the hype about Planet Asia?

He sounds so whack to me... i heard almost every of his album and there are only like 2-3 good songs on each..

Also on Lyrical Law by Canibus he got totally murdered by Canibus and Copywrite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW4PboWpkoI

Youtube thumbnail

He sounds boring on almost every track and even a totally mediocre rapper like Copywrite can easily outperform him, how can anone give him higher than 3/10 rating...

Update:

well he almost sounds like he had no flow, some songs he is just talkin over a beat..

eh i must admit that i havent heard any Copywrite album so far, only several featurings.. and they were mediocre, so he might be better than i think but from what i heard so far he is a 5/10 rapper

Update 2:

I know that some stuff is just a matter of opinion but Canibus is better than Planet Asia by miles

4 Antworten

Relevanz
  • vor 9 Jahren
    Beste Antwort

Planet Asia has a unique flow and rhyme style. he's one of my top 3 favorite west coast mc's. but you're right, he did get killed on Lyrical Law, but not by much. he makes dope albums.

• Anonym
    vor 9 Jahren

I'll second the first pat of what Samurai said. He has a pretty diverse catalog and while probably none of it is integral, he has some pretty solid stuff...

But uh, Planet Asia > Canibus & Copywrite

• vor 4 Jahren

In all the places interior Europe the place I even have lived or worked I even have got here upon some style of racism.To this present day human beings from what develop into the Western sector of Germany have faith that their fellow Germans from the former eastern sector are bone idle. that's nicely worth taking under consideration that no count what a central authority would think of that is not attainable to rigidity somebody to love yet another individual and if something bringing in rules to attempt make it ensue will in basic terms make issues worse!!!!!

• "mediocre rapper like Copywrite"

lol

Quelle(n): He's at his best when he's on a boom bap beat doing battle rap.
Haben Sie noch Fragen? Jetzt beantworten lassen.