You believe there are Aliens on the Moon?

When Apollo 11 landed on the moon they were told to get off and never come back.

Whatcha think

9 Antworten

Relevanz
  • vor 9 Jahren
    Beste Antwort

And Apollo 11 never went back! You might be on something. I mean, onto something. Of course, that's what I meant.

• vor 9 Jahren

Obviously, after Apollo 11, we did not listen quite well, as we made another 6 attempts (with 5 ending in a successful landing and return).

With all the probes and cameras that have gone around the Moon since (and many are still there), we KNOW that there are no aliens on the Moon.

But some people prefer to believe ads for movies such as Apollo 18 and Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

By the way, the makers of these movies thank you for trying to spread the hoax they created as disguised ads for their movies.

• vor 9 Jahren

Did you just watch Transformers Dark Of The Moon?

Quelle(n): lol
  • vor 9 Jahren

Yeah, but we nuked them of thousands of years ago. Why do you think its so cratered? However the United States lost its time machine when it was eaten by a tyrannosaurus Rex during a visit to the Triassic period. So nothing lately

Quelle(n): I work for The Galactic Empire
  • Wie finden Sie die Antworten? Melden Sie sich an, um über die Antwort abzustimmen.
  • Zardoz
    Lv 7
    vor 9 Jahren

Actually, they only told Michael Collins not to come back. They thought Buzz and Neil were cool.

• vor 9 Jahren

The moon has no atmosphere. Every kind of life needs something to breath, no matter how alien it is.

• Anonym
    vor 9 Jahren

Aliens probably wanted to keep all the cheese to themselves..

• ?
    Lv 4
    vor 9 Jahren

Uh-huh.

...and in what language were they told this?

Do you have any evidence?

• Anonym
    vor 9 Jahren

Yes, you might be on to something, or something might be on to you.

Haben Sie noch Fragen? Jetzt beantworten lassen.