When you kids say MJ is better than LeBron, Kobe...etc?

How you even know? I can tell y'all mostly teenagers in here... you were too young to even watch him. All you know is highlights, stats and the words of other's lips... lol

I ain't hatin on MJ, but most of you live through the Kobe Bryant era...

6 Antworten

Relevanz
  • Anonym
    vor 10 Jahren
    Beste Antwort

I got to watch 1 season of him (98 bulls) the others i was to young to care.

Other than the wizards cause he wasnt the same

• Anonym
    vor 4 Jahren

Haha i individually think of MJ is extra advantageous, because of the fact he has a stability. MJ performs the two mentally and bodily, comparable could be stated for lebron yet you may agree that lebron on the mome is extra in the direction of the 'actual' part. i think you like the two to realize the finished capacity. How do i understand MJ performs a psychological game additionally? Watch his vids. IMO :D - Elijah

• vor 10 Jahren

It's called opinion, bud.

It's not exactly hard to watch full Michael Jordan games on the computer. I was personally there when he was playing but still...

• vor 10 Jahren

Look at the stats, he is the best, listen to what other all-time greats, fellow players and coaches say about him and it is clear he is the GOAT.

• Wie finden Sie die Antworten? Melden Sie sich an, um über die Antwort abzustimmen.
  • vor 10 Jahren

Have you ever watched an ESPN classic

• vor 10 Jahren

shut up, we don't know how old u are so stop talking and treating us like kids

Haben Sie noch Fragen? Jetzt beantworten lassen.