Parents: A quick question?

Did you iron your child's clothes from birth? When did you start and why?

Just wondering :)

Update:

I'm glad not much ironing is going on here.. I thought I was the only one who thought parents ironing small children's clothes were a bit silly!

9 Antworten

Relevanz
  • Anonym
    vor 10 Jahren
    Beste Antwort

I don't know any parent that has time to iron anything much less a onesie...

• vor 10 Jahren

I couldn't iron for years after I was born and didn't have children when I was a baby but seriously Yes. How is the baby?

Quelle(n): My Thoughts
  • vor 10 Jahren

No way. I try not to buy things that need ironing. If I had to iron i'd be in trouble, my ironing board is in the back of the closet.

• ?
    Lv 5
    vor 10 Jahren

NO. The only clothes she gets ironed are the dresses she wears to church on Sundays.

• Wie finden Sie die Antworten? Melden Sie sich an, um über die Antwort abzustimmen.
  • I have never ironed mine or anyones clothing in my life, what a waste of time

• K
    Lv 5
    vor 10 Jahren

I don't have kids, but I honestly don't think anything would be ironed besides dress clothes..

• vor 10 Jahren

Lol no, that is one thing I don't do. I am more obsessed with being CLEAN as opposed to looking pressed. My brother obsesses about being pressed and I find it to be ridiculous, what does a wrinkle hurt?

• Anonym
    vor 10 Jahren

from 000 onward. Mostly tops, pants and dresses. One suits don't wrinkle too much. When they are in size 0000 you are too tired, they mess them up after two minutes so, you don't worry about presentation.

• vor 10 Jahren

i have never owned an iron and i highly doubt i ever will

Haben Sie noch Fragen? Jetzt beantworten lassen.