Is going ice skating a good idea when I have stitches in my head?

So basically I've been invited to go ice skating on Saturday, but I got stitches in my head on Tuesday (because I got some mole thing removed from my head - its under my hair kinda at the top left of the back my head).

But back to my question - is going ice skating a good idea considering I have stitches in my head?

Update:

I've only ever been ice skating like 4 times in my whole life (I'm 16), and so haven't had much practise so I barely move and just go round the edge holding on LOL

10 Antworten

Relevanz
  • Anonym
    vor 1 Jahrzehnt
    Beste Antwort

Look, it's probably not the world's greatest idea. But if you really want to go, wear a helmet. You won't look stupid, and if anyone gives you a hard time about it, just tell them that you're protecting stitches.

Also, if you go, and you feel yourself falling, try and throw yourself forward. You don't ever want to fall backward anyway, and with stitches in your head you'll want that even less.

Quelle(n): figure skater
  • vor 1 Jahrzehnt

No. The best case scenario is you don't fall and you have a great time. But consider the worst - you fall and your stitches come apart. Do you really want to risk that?

• vor 1 Jahrzehnt

Wear a helmet. Typical bike helmet will do.

No you won't look like a nerd, people actually wear helmets skating, like me. Oh, I'm sorry, your 16, I take that back, you will look like a nerd.

So tell people that you are planning on training eventually for speedskating and I told you that a helmet is the first step.

All speedskaters look cool. Especially in helmets.

:)

• vor 1 Jahrzehnt

I guess it depends on how good you are at ice skating, but I wouldn't recommend it.

• Wie finden Sie die Antworten? Melden Sie sich an, um über die Antwort abzustimmen.
  • Anonym
    vor 1 Jahrzehnt

not unless you want to get a head injury and go back to the hospital!

Quelle(n): Figure Skater
  • moi
    Lv 4
    vor 1 Jahrzehnt

its unlikely u falll on ur head i would go because i can skate okish but it depends how comfident u r.

• Anonym
    vor 1 Jahrzehnt

no way, you can really injure yourself like that.

• vor 1 Jahrzehnt

No

Quelle(n): My Opinion
  • vor 1 Jahrzehnt

not really

• Anonym
    vor 1 Jahrzehnt

not really...

Haben Sie noch Fragen? Jetzt beantworten lassen.