Should the 6-5 rule be soon introduced into the English Premier League?

thus making it a much better battlefield where English talents are developed?

Ever since the Premier League was Sky jacked , we have never reached the semi finals of the World Cup let alone win it.

The so called Golden Generation with the likes of World Class players like Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand etc also failed to deliver the World Cup or at least a Euro.

The FA's recent intervention is a good move..ie putting in the academy facilities in grass root levels of English Football but honestly how long will it take to get implemented?

and for all we know by the time England do play addictive passing total football , the total football itself might be past its sell by date

Its a vicious circle...I want to see England win a World Cup and I can see a talented group of English Youngsters now who are not far different from the Great Golden Generation itself

If Adam Johnson is played regularly (which the 6-5 rule would inevitably force Manchester City to) then I can see the Mancunian Messi winning us the World Cup...it won't be easy...but that kid is too talented

Also a 6-5 rule would have forced Sir Alex Ferguson to think in terms of Ben Amos or Ben Foster rather than a Sketelenburg and Neuer to replace Edwin Van Der Sar...

OQ- Name your team's strongest line up with a 6-5 ?

Ours- Ben Amos, Rafael, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Fletcher, Scholes, Carrick, Rooney, Cleverley, Berbatov

Update:

Miss Amy- Aaron Ramsey is Welsh

7 Antworten

Relevanz
  • Anonym
    vor 10 Jahren
    Beste Antwort

Howard

Distin Neville Baines Jagielka

Cahill Arteta Fellaini Rodwell

Beckford Saha

• Commenter avatarAnmelden, um etwas auf Antworten zu erwidern
  • Anonym
    vor 4 Jahren

confident, been very consistent for the previous 4 or 5 seasons so thoroughly deserve merchandising. Being a Welsh club has no longer something to do with it; they have continuously performed interior the English League equipment and the club have been formed in the previous the Welsh League besides, as have been Swansea.

• Anonym
    vor 10 Jahren

Gomes

Walker King Dawson Bale

Lennon Huddlestone Modric Pienaar

Vaart

Defoe

I think it should because some teams have a ridiculously low amount of English...(or even British) players and it's killing any chance for the national team.

But on the other hand....almost all SPL clubs have at least 50-60 percent of their squad who are Scottish and clearly that doesn't work much either.

• Numb
    Lv 6
    vor 10 Jahren

FA-

Reina

Kelly-Carragher-Agger-Johnson

Lucas

Gerrard-Meireles

Kuyt-Carroll-Suarez

• Wie finden Sie die Antworten? Melden Sie sich an, um über die Antwort abzustimmen.
  • vor 10 Jahren

I'm totally against it. It'll mean that Welshmen, Scots, & N. Irish will be classified as "foreigners" in their own country, i.e. the UK

And it's very insulting

• vor 10 Jahren

im Against it 100%. I rather have foreigners play for Arsenal. Ridiculous rule.

• Anonym
    vor 10 Jahren

Shea

gibbs

wilshere

walcott

ramsey

lansbury

fabregas

van Persie

sagna

Vermaelen

Koscielny

Haben Sie noch Fragen? Jetzt beantworten lassen.