where can i buy auto parts for an 86 ford ranger pickup truck?

i need truck parts!

14 Antworten

Relevanz
  • Anonym
    vor 1 Jahrzehnt
    Beste Antwort

junkyard

• d c
    Lv 5
    vor 1 Jahrzehnt

86 ford ranger? Is that when they switched over from the ford courier. Depends what you want call auto parts stores and see if there are equivalents if not junk yard. Maybe you could find a cheap used one and strip it for parts.

• vor 1 Jahrzehnt

Junkyard is a good 1. But try Advanced Auto, Auto Zone. Any store that has to do with Cars, Vehicles & etc.

• vor 1 Jahrzehnt

An auto part store can order parts for you.

Junkyard

• Wie finden Sie die Antworten? Melden Sie sich an, um über die Antwort abzustimmen.
  • vor 1 Jahrzehnt

Auto parts store, junkyard

• vor 1 Jahrzehnt

It depends on what kind of parts you want. If you want common tune-up type parts, try Pepboys, etc. If you want more speciality parts, check www.jcwhitney.com and www.lmctruck.com. You can most anything you'll ever need at the those two sites. If you want cheap, go to your local pickapart.

Quelle(n): I own a Ford F-100.
  • Anonym
    vor 1 Jahrzehnt

look in the yellow pages under auto parts and auto wreckers . im sure you will find lots of adds for cheap parts for that

• vor 1 Jahrzehnt

most auto part stores. ford dealers and there is a lot of truck part stores that can be found.

• Anonym
    vor 1 Jahrzehnt

check the junk yards in your area. sometimes they get 1 in that,s been wrecked, or the frame is bad. or like the other guy said, go to a u-pull it, they sell parts cheap because you have to pull the parts off.

• Anonym
    vor 1 Jahrzehnt

appygirl is on to something. Also try www.lmctruck.com/hc www.rockauto.com www.jcwhitney.com and www.trademotion.com/partlocator/i to name a few.

Even some Mazda dealers parts departments can be of help.

Quelle(n): retired GM dealer parts manager
  • Anonym
    vor 1 Jahrzehnt

Go to your local u-pull-it or go to your local car shop...

Haben Sie noch Fragen? Jetzt beantworten lassen.