? fragte in TravelBrazilOther - Brazil · vor 1 Jahrzehnt

You have the desire to know Brazil?

What image you have of Brazil?

I am Brazilian and I love Australia.

5 Antworten

Relevanz
  • vor 1 Jahrzehnt
    Beste Antwort

The image I used to have of Brazil was of the favelas in Rio and of it being really dangerous. I thought of poverty, I thought there would be poor people everywhere and that it would be really underdeveloped. The impression I had of the people was that they were a bit crazy, but in a good way! Then I went to Brazil for a holiday and saw that the poverty is certainly there but it's really a developed country. I loved it, it was a fantastic place with friendly people. I never felt unsafe even though we travelled around on our own and we didn't have any trouble at all. And it confirmed that the Brazilians really are a little bit crazy ;-)

• vor 1 Jahrzehnt

I wanted to travel to Salvador in Bahia. However, I know someone from Brazil and he said the authorities treat blacks so horrible that I will spend my money in a more appreciative country.

• vor 1 Jahrzehnt

Apesar do que certas pessoas dizem, o Brasil é um ótimo país. É claro que possui seus problemas, mas eu adoro viver aqui.

• Anonym
    vor 1 Jahrzehnt

ive always wanted to go to Rio de Janerio, Porto Alegre, Sao Paolo, and other cities

• Wie finden Sie die Antworten? Melden Sie sich an, um über die Antwort abzustimmen.
  • Anonym
    vor 1 Jahrzehnt

Brasil e uma merda cara.

Haben Sie noch Fragen? Jetzt beantworten lassen.