How could i make an impossible dream come true?

i am only expierenced in mining,working in mills,i couldnt afford college to learn something different,what i do is all i know.im 48yrs old and my dream is to get out of debt,be able to buy a house,but i dont think my credit is good because of my debt,buy my mom a better trailer because she has lived in the one... mehr anzeigen i am only expierenced in mining,working in mills,i couldnt afford college to learn something different,what i do is all i know.im 48yrs old and my dream is to get out of debt,be able to buy a house,but i dont think my credit is good because of my debt,buy my mom a better trailer because she has lived in the one bedroom one she has for 36yrs,it leaks and cold in it in the winter,i live from pay check to paycheck and can only afford to take care of my wife and three young children.my mom has a disability and cannot work and all she gets is $400 amonth from a special social security that my aunt set up for her and it comes in hers and my aunts name and ihear my aunt is spending some of it for herself.my mom is 71yrs old and i hear she may be being abused by my aunt and uncle i know they use fowel language at her.would like for her to live with us but our rent would go up quit considerably and we couldnt afford it. i have 28yrs 9 months in mining,nothing to show for it,cant save.
7 Antworten 7